In compliance with the hygiene measures already taken, the Hotel Alfa was allowed to start operations for hotel guests.
We have defined our protection concept for your personal safety and that of our employees. This is continuously adapted to the recommendations and requirements of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) and the cantonal guidelines. A selection of these measures are:
- All employees have been trained on the respective protection concept for their area of activity.
- All Hotel Alfa employees wear certified protective masks.
- Hand disinfectants are placed in all public areas.
- All handles, operating buttons in the lift, railings, surfaces etc. are thoroughly and regularly disinfected.
- The lift may only be used by several people at the same time, if they are family members or one person from the same room.
- We kindly ask you to follow all hygiene rules exactly and to keep the social distance.
- We also ask you to inform us immediately if you experience any symptoms that indicate COVID-19 within 48 hours of the check-out (acute inflammation of the respiratory tract, cough, sore throat, breathing difficulties, fever of 38° C or higher, muscle aches, sudden loss of taste) or if you test positive for the virus.
- If you as a guest have experienced corona symptoms such as fever, cough, no sense of taste and | or aching limbs during the last 10 days before your arrival, please contact your family doctor before your arrival.
- The chambermaids work strictly with disposable gloves, which are used once per room.
- We reinforce the cleaning and disinfection processes with special attention to the elements that are often touched.
Our breakfast room is open exclusively for hotel guests.
A covid-19 certificate is actually required for breakfast in our restaurant.
Obligatory hand disinfection at buffet as well as compulsory masks for our guests.
In our breakfast room we make sure with our table arrangement that at least 1.5 meters distance is kept.
Only 4 persons are allowed to sit at the same table.